Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Still alive

Life's been a bitch...

But i'm still there. Yeah. Awesome. Err.

Just kidding, got some really harsh real life issues, but things are getting fixed, little by little. ^_^


Don't have much to show or share, as i was not really able to mod during the past months.

Anyway, here is a little something :


That's a lame (?) attempt to make a convincing Makoto Mikasa.
As long as you've got Dak's newhead 2 and roy's wigs she should load ok (even if i've modded that tina back hair to remove the scalp).



I'll try to update more often, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. Hey found your blog coming upon some people on discord posting mods. Just keep up the work! I'm also back online but I haven't updated my blog yet. You can check my latest work @ https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=898191

    ReplyDelete